Prompt provision of mold bases and stamps manufacturers with high quality plates, blocks and blanks
1. Sets of steel plates for mold bases and stamps according to the catalog or to order. Possibility of heat treatment, jig boring and drilling deep holes.
2. Single steel plates according to the customer’s specifications in compliance with the specified parameters (geometry, tolerances, surface finish, hardness …).
3. Parallelepiped milled blanks with an accuracy of 0.01 mm.
4. Blanks from steel sheet or forgings cut on a band saw with an accuracy of +/- 1 mm per 1000 mm.
We have our own warehouse of rolled metal:
1. Flat products from structural steel types: 3; 20; 45; 40X.
2. Forgings from tool steels of the following grades: 1.2083 (40X13); 1.2343 (4X5MFS);
1.2344 (4X5MF1S); 1.2379 (Kh12MF).
1. Flat grinding with an accuracy of 6 quality and surface cleanliness up to grade 9 of roughness. Maximum dimensions: 1250x650x400mm.
2. Finish milling on machines with numerical software. With an accuracy of 7 quality and surface cleanliness up to 8 grade of roughness. Maximum dimensions 2300x1000x400mm.
3. Semi-finishing milling on machines with numerical software with an accurate to quality 9 and surface cleanliness up to grade 5 roughness. Maximum dimensions 2300x1000x400mm.
4. Without treatment. Blanks cut from sheet according to GOST 1577-93 or from forging.
We are confident in the team, equipment and materials, so we can guarantee that the quality meets the expectations of the Customer.
You may ask the MOLD BASE’s experts
we are always happy to provide
All raw materials that come to us are officially certified. Substitution of steel grade is excluded.
We make a set of plates for mold bases without holes and heat treatment in 2-4 working days.
The lowest price on the market.
If free-targeted delivery is necessary for you, we will make it possible.
• Engineering of mold bases and stamps.
• Selection of a standard block of plates and a complete set of equipment.
• Engineering of equipment for a standard block of slabs to order.
Maximum dimensions of the blank: 1500x750x750
• Cutting of sheet materials on the vertical band saw Friggi VAS OSF.
Maximum dimensions: 6000x4000x300 mm. Accuracy: +/- 1mm at 1000mm.
• Cutting of shaped profiles and rolled products on the band-cutting machine Amada HA700 and HA250.
Maximum dimensions: 6000x800x700 mm. Accuracy: +/- 0.1mm.
• Cutting of shaped profiles and rolled products on circular cutting machines Amada CMB75.
(Ideal for cutting large batches of identical blanks)
Dimensions: from 10×10 mm to 76×76 mm, length up to 6000 mm. Accuracy: +/- 0.01mm.
The advantages of this method:
1. Absence of the effect of hardening of the end face and melted edges.
2. Accuracy of cutting, which significantly reduces the time and costs for processing the ends of the
3. Speed of work.
4. Thin cut – no more than 2.6 mm.
Milling work on machines with numerical software.